Wednesday 4 July 2012

July!

The time is just zooming by and it will be Christmas before we know it :)

The house is slowly falling apart around us which is a pain in the arse (not to mention the pocket!) but it is giving me the kick I need to get this place sorted.

DIY is rather hard and setting time aside to do it is pants when I would rather be in the park but needs must. I am going to walk around the house making a list of everything that needs doing and start ticking them off (or hoping someone takes pity and helps us out)

Being a growed up does have some amazingly boring aspects to it.

My little childerbeasts are doing great. Olivia still loves her brother too much but Will is growing fast so it won't be long until he has some ability to protect himself :)

We're back to Alder Hey next week for Will, not liking the anxious feeling but I guess it is all part and parcel of being a parent. Fingers crossed the doc can get a better idea of what is going on and we can get some plans in place. I am sure I will feel better when I know what is going on.

This post was somewhat pointless but I do like to babble :)

No comments: