Wednesday 25 July 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Fly Diet and Fried Eggs

Last week I said that I was going to dedicate Wednesdays to weight loss . Hopefully this will keep me focused and I will get rid of my jelly belly!

I'm not normally one for faddy diets but yesterday I did partake in the fly diet. There was a HUUUUUUGE fat fly in the kitchen and when I went in there to make lunch it kept buzzing at me so I would run away like the wimp that I am. This meant that I couldn't get to the fridge to prepare lunch. After a while I attempted to manup and went in flailing my arms about to scare it off haha

I have decided that as next Wednesday is 1st August that might be a good date to start.

This means I have a whole week to get my fill of cake and chocolate as I will have to cut down A LOT.

Today I am having a fried egg butty with loads of brown sauce and thick Warburton white toastie bread, delicious! I bought a packet of McVities caramel chocolate digestives which are just gorgeous. I also bought a multipack of crisps to make crisp butties with my warbbies loaf.



As well as having a week to have my fill of naughtiness I also have a week to get myself sorted. Healthy meal ideas, unwrap Jillian Michaels DVD (maybe that is a bit much to dive into it will be painful!) and dig out some gym type clothes. I must also find a sports bra with these post baby boobs or I will do some damage. I also have to move the pumpkin trick or treat tub that is in a cupboard as that is were I hide treats.

I'm not sure what my target is but I guess I will decide that next week, once I have stood on my shiny new scales. I will also measure myself as last time I went on a diet I got quite disheartened as I didn't feel like I was losing weight as the numbers on the scales just weren't dropping, but I did go down a dress size so I was doing well even if I didn't think I was doing well. The numbers were all I could think of so let's have more numbers to focus on.

Here's to a week of pigging out and possibly pizza at the weekend if the hubby agrees :)

No comments: