Wednesday 18 July 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Last week I purchased a set of scales for 2 reasons. Firstly to see how much Will weighed as he is huge and secondly to scare myself onto losing the weight I put on in pregnancy.

I've been eating really badly since Will was born. Secret stashes of cake and eating entire bags of haribo on the bus home from town (ok only once but I did feel guilty!)

So yes scaring myself into getting motivated to lose weight, it kind of back fired. I got in the scales and I'm almost back to pre birth weight without trying so I celebrated with crisps haha

I initially said I was going to give myself until my 30th birthday before I start behaving myself. I felt great after giving birth so decided I would weight until after the 6 week check up and at 8 weeks I'm still waiting for this!

I have decided to at least prepare to lose weight. I am awesome at procrastinating ;)

I am currently looking for healthy and tasty recipes in place of cake.

I am also going to dust off the 30 day shred DVD by that Jillian person. I bought it in an attempt to lose weight to help with TTC but didn't get chance to try it as I was already pregnant!

At point I will be sorting my health out and post here in some hope of motivation. I'll do a weigh in and so on each Wednesday simply because weight loss Wednesday has a nice ring to it :)

So for now this is my notice if intention and I have to start this game on or before 12th September!

Right off to stuff my face before I'm not allowed xx

No comments: