Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sunshine and Steam Trains

There was a time when going to a party on a Saturday meant killer heels and cocktails but not anymore!

Saturday the heels were swapped for trainers and wellies. The cocktails exchanged for fizzy pop and partying until 3 or 4 was switched from am to pm :)

The gorgeous B turned 2 this week so everyone packed their bags and headed off to party in a field in sunny Shropshire.

There was cake a plenty and lots of exploring around the site as Nich's parents are currently building a house so it was a fun adventure :)

I lost Will for a while as he was passed around which was kind of nice as I got to play with Olivia :) thanks all !

When I was given my dude back we sat on a blanket outside enjoying the lovely weather.

I'm looking forward to next year!

The Sunday we went to Grandna's house to enjoy more sunshine.

I abandoned Will with Grandad and me, Liv,Grandma and Cam headed off to Victoria Park to play on the steam trains. It was fab, wish I had my camera! Liv loves trains so was in her element.

This week we are hospital/ doctor free so I am sorting out the todo list trying to get it down. I was rather productive today so fingers crossed for a repeat tomorrow :)

No comments: