Thursday 19 July 2012

Udderly Exhausting

Will went for his first set of jabs today which wasn't has horrible as I thought it might be. He was a brave boy and I was a brave mummy. I cried when Olivia had hers!

He was also weighed. Everyone keeps telling me how big he is and he is a complete milk monster. He was following the 50th centile for a few weeks but has now dropped to 25th. How? Just how?!

The boy feeds every 2- 3 hours from about 4 am until 4pm then about every hour or so until 9 / 10 then a good stretch of sleep. So in the evening I feel like I just feed, how on earth did he drop down? Ah well no doubt he'll be up again and everywhere over the next few months.

I had forgotten how tiring feeding can be, even with the good stretches of sleep I get I still feel tired.

He is a happy chappy who has been giving us lots of smiles lately so it's all worth it :) (hopefully there is a picture!)

P.S. I was also told if I bottle fed I would be able to do every 4 hours, I smiled and walked away, wasn't that restrained of me? Leave me and my choice to breast feed alone grr

1 comment:

Skippy said...

WTF? Serously? I bottle fed and Ev wasn't going 4 hourly at 9 weeks. Stupid people!