Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Talk and front doors

So I got around to telling Tom I am broody as anything and to my amazement he didn't run a million miles away, in fact he said he was surprised that I hadn't mentioned it earlier heh

I want to wait a little while so that baby number 2 (squeee) isn't born around the same time as Liv. So now it is the waiting game before the waiting game and time to get those folic acid tabs in the cupboard and weetabix for breakfast :)

So it is all very exciting and we have a long to do list for the house which would be great to get done. One of them is a new front door, I know where to buy a door but who do you get to hand them and do the locks and so on? I am so confused, also I don't want to be spending loads of money either, I have another baby to pay for hehe

This really has perked me up, I can't wait though it is a little daunting the thought of all day sickness with a toddler and then a new born with a toddler. Ah well I guess that is what grandparents are for :)

Right time to get a drink :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

If there was a like button I would like this ALOT! ALOT ALOT!

infact

*LIKE ALOT*

But I am not surprised, I think Tom is secretly as he's not one to blow his own trumpet - loving being a daddy! Oooh july/Aug is a great time to get duffward - that means April/May/June parties (so the best weather) and you aren't too fat for xmas doo's ;)