Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day dreamin'

As the song goes "I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad". Well a millionaire would do. Actually a couple of hundred grand would do heh

Tonight is an £85 million pound jackpot on the euromillions and although the chances of winning are slim slim slim it is hard not to dream about what would happen if I won.

I am in a syndicate in work and in with my mum but I only get 10% of her winnings for the 20p towards the £2 fee I will get around to paying her if she wins haha

So lunch time, whilst eating my bargain bean on toast, was mostly spent dreaming. Then back to work as the work we do is depressing at times I just kept on dreaming. Winning the lot would be bloody scary but I could help everyone I like, so if you notice everyone is moving to nicer houses and you're not I obviously don't like you heh.

Sadly when I don;t get an email from the lottery folks in the morning and when I walk into work and the receptionist says no win I will be ever so slightly sad. It is so easy to let the imagination run away thinking of easier times that money can make. Also the extra time in sunshine!

In the real world I am in my usual spot on the sofa watching the telly. The Apprentice has just started so I am spending the next hour watching some people who think they are awesome and over the next few weeks I will watch most of them make complete divvy's of themselves before choosing someone I like.

I can;t help but get sucked into these types of programs, but I still think it is weird to hear Lord Sugar instead of Sir Alan.

Not sure there is much else to share, my life is fairly dull and I am rather bored atm so COME ON LOTTERY give me something to do! :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

but its so easy to love to hate those numpties. I love it already - I'm not only the youngest contestant I'm the shortest.

Brilliant!