Sunday 8 May 2011

Framed!

I bought a picture frame in January 2010(!) I today I managed to hang it haha

There isn't actually photos in it yet but I chose the pictures I wanted, printed them on paper and cellotaped them in until I order the actual photos, I wonder if that will take me as long.

Olivia's teeth have finally popped through her gums after several weeks of grizzling. On the bottom row her first bigger teeth. She hasn't let us go near her mouth for ages but this afternoon we played a game of let Olivia put her fingers in my mouth she will open her's for me, the things we have to do.

It has been a lovely weekend but now it is Sunday night and those Sunday night blues are here again. I wish that I didn't have to work. Actually I may be bored not working but working part time would be better! Such is life though that we can't all be so lucky.

Right, time to track down an ottoman to buy! Thrilling life I lead.

No comments: