Thursday 19 May 2011

BONGO SOLO

I miss listening to The Chris Moyles show in the mornings, the show really makes me laugh but they run late all the time and I find myself standing still listening to them instead of getting ready for work so now I have to put the news on instead.

Now that my iPod seems to be working again I have been downloading the podcast but my goodness I really shouldn't listen to it when I am going to work. When things are funny to me I can not control the laughing so on the way to work today an old man gave me a disgusted look and on the way home I made a girl next to me chuckle as I just couldn't contain myself.

I think everyone should listen to the podcast, it's awesome.

Going back to work in January wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, I guess it was nice to be around adults and playing daft games, it also came at the same time the hospital appointments for Liv settled down as well so it was nice.

There was a time a couple of weeks ago when I had a breakdown in work and struggled for the day but was OK for a while but right now it is so hard. I take Liv to nursery and she loves it and goes to the girls there and I spend a couple of minutes each morning looking at the photos on the wall and I feel sick and jealous that they get her all day.

The I am OK for a little bit as I meet Vicki on the train and we have a good natter like we've not seen each other for weeks not the day before but that is going to change soon. She has her final exams in a few weeks which she will pass as she is a genius and then in July she has a training contract and is being sent to another office so won't be back in Liverpool for about 2 years *sob*

The days are long and dull and I hate it and I miss Liv and I only have one picture of her on my desk and should get more but when I look at the one I have it makes me sad not happy.

Then I get in about 6 and she is tired from not sleeping that much in nursery because she is having too much fun, all the other kids sleep and she is catching on quite well, but she is normally in bed between 6.30 and 7 so the time we have isn't fun time, apart from the bath when she's not too tired :)

I can't afford to drop a day at work so I am trying to shuffle my hours around so I can finish at 4.30 instead of 5.15 so at least I get a good hour with her to play before all the bedtime stuff begins. Not sure what they will say bit loads of people work funny hours so I doubt they would say no

Having to work truly does suck :(

Wow didn't mean to go into a whinge about that, ah well obviously needed too! I was going to post something else about this but it has slipped my mind now.

Right time to go, Friday tomorrow, AWESOME!

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Awww honey BIIIIIG LOOOOVE. It does suck massively. I'm so bored. I'm glad I have a job, but I have no enthusiasm for the job. It's just not...important. I am so grateful I have fridays, I would die without fridays. For how long I have them, don't know, if Al loses his job then we're fooked. It really really sucks having to work I totally understand.

*HUGS*