Sunday 21 December 2008

Well I have had a lovely weekend.

Friday was Darren's wedding were there was plenty of wine drinking, dancing, running around with a headless bride balloon and hijacking the DJ so we could do karaoke. Well the bride and groom did vanish around 10.30 and three quarters of the guests had gone by 11.15 :)

Last night was Christmas drinks with my lovely friends. It was odd thinking that the last time we all got together was Tom's birthday. Everyone is growing up and have other things to do than go to the swan and K every weekend.

2009 will be the year to get my arse into gear with the house. The living room is now officially decorated hoorah. I just need to hang something on the chimney breast. I have been looking for a nice print but the ones I like seem to be hundreds of pounds. I was thinking I might get a plan clip frame and put black paper in it and choose my favourite pictures of friends and family and have them all smiling at me.

Only 2 1/2 days left in work! It is so exciting to think that next year I will be based In woolton and simply helping in Liverpool. Got to make an effort to work hard and get the office up and running. It is exciting to have a challenge but part of me feels bad that in my mind I am hoping to become pregnant sometime in the near future.

Into cycle two now and time for the JK method!

Night night world!

No comments: