Sunday 14 December 2008

Hangover Hell

Well work has been horrible at the moment. I really need to just get a lottery win and then leave and spend a lot of time on the beach writing books hehe

Friday was family department Christmas night out and it was brilliant! We had far too much to drink which I paid for yesterday. Good God how on earth do people cope with hangovers, they are hideous. I couldn't move all day long! I am hoping that this is a one off occurrence and that it is not a sign that I am growing up.

I did realise on Friday that I'm not as young as I once was. Whilst hiding from the rain waiting for Paul to collect us we were talking to a boy who thought that we looked fab (running around with tinsel scarfs and oversized Christmas present bows on our heads!) anyway I have no idea how we got onto ages but he was 16 and a I realised that we had been out to places were people are now going to be 10 years younger than me. I know I am by no means getting old but blimey I'm not 20 anymore.

I put the tree up tonight in an effort to feel christmassy, I am still in denial that Christmas is only 12 days away (PANIC!) I am in fact loving the fact I only have 7 1/2 work days left in 2009! Amazing!

Well I'm not pregnant yet, which I knew I wouldn't be hehe but this means I can have a few drinks over chrimble and 2009 will be the year to get pregnant (hopefully). I can't believe there is only 2 1/2 weeks left of this year, it has gone so fast! Ah well it means that I will have to start thinking about my 2008 round up post :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

ehehehe just wait til you get to 34 and you realise you have been going out to places for 20 years nearly and 16 seems to far away! Nice to see you have joined the hangover ranks mrs, now you know why I don't get hammered anymore hehehehe! x