Monday 15 December 2008

Charidee and Christmas Countdown

Well today I didn't do any work as I went out with some the peeps in work to help raise money for Henshaws Society for the Blind. We had to try and sell competitions entries for people to win an x type Jaguar that had been donated to the charity. It was a fun time and part of me wishes that I worked for a charity to make me feel like I was making a difference each day.

The next few days are going to be manic with people wanting to sort out Christmas contact. It makes my head hurt this time of year and maybe it is the reason that I've not been Christmassy for the past few years. Ah well only 6 1/2 work days left!!

I am looking forward to the holidays 12 long days of interrupted doing what the hell we want! Long sleeps, playing games, eating loooooooooooooooooads of food and spending time with people that we've not seen in ages. It is also time to watch loads of rubbish TV, I'll have to pick up a TV guide so I can circle all the rubbish I want to watch.

Ah well time to go and write my Christmas list of all the presents I still have left to buy, I am so very disorganised!!

1 comment:

Skippy said...

YAY! Holiday! FINALLY, I can't bloomin wait!