Tuesday 2 December 2008

MP3 Poem

I got this off Skippy and had to have a go. Put your music player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first song is the title.

He Comes From a Foreign Place

It's not her fault that she's so irresistible
When I look into your eyes
You are an obsession
I remember way back way back when
Ain't another woman that can take your spot my

In Southern Mexico
The Candy Lady said knock knock knock
Do you remember the good years in Canaan
In the quickness of our haste
Now the skies could fall

Dusting off your saviour
We Built this city
You could never know what it's like
I watch how the moon sits in the sky
Fell in love with a boy

Everything is good
The situation is getting boring
White Man came across the Sea
You took a piece of my heart
Keep you in the dark

Title - Christina Aguilera - Infatuation

1. Shakira - Objection (Tango)
2. Guns n Rose s -November Rain
3. Sugababes - Obsession
4. Duffy Sleeping Stone
5. Justin Timberlake - My Love

6. (hed) P.E - Other side
7. Girls Aloud - waiting
8. Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat - Those Canaan Days
9. No Doubt - World Go 'Round
10. Lauryn Hill - Nothing even matters

11. Red Hot Chili peppers - Saviour
12. Jefferson Starship - We built this city on Rock and Roll
13. Elton John - I'm still standing
14. Linkin Park - Place for my head
15. Joss Stone - Fell in love with a boy

16. Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy
17. Melanie C - Be The One
18. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
19. Cascada - Ready for love
20. Foo Fighters - The Pretender

1 comment:

Skippy said...

oooh how spooky! Some of those could be actual verses heheheheh!