Monday 22 December 2008

Avoiding Christmas Cards and Wrapping

I really should be writing out cards and wrapping presents but I really can’t be bothered hehe.  I spent weeks writing invitation cards and thank you cards that the thought of writing them all out again bores me.  I’ll write them in a bit.  I also can’t be bothered wrapping presents as I am rubbish at it.

Today was mixed with excitement and sadness.  I am going to be moving to work mainly in woolton which is something that I have been working towards.  An adventure to try and get the department up and running and to be responsible for myself and not spending most of my time helping everyone sort their shite.

I was packing my files into boxes and the girls were saying it was sad.  I don’t think I am actually sad.  I go to work and for the most time I seem to be talking and messing and then freaking out at the amount of work I have to do.  I will be able to spend the time doing work and have two days a week in Liverpool to catch up on things.

2009 is going to be a good year in many ways.  This growing up malarkey is actually fun at times.

I think I am going to try and do a photo a day this year.  I love looking at the flickr streams of what people are doing.  I would love to have something to look back at over the year.  Though I wonder if I would actually stick to it or get bored after 3 weeks hehe

Well I suppose that I should go and write these cards out for people.

I have been writing this with windows live writer as messenger told me to download it but I have just realised that I have no idea how to publish the post… if you’re reading this then I figured it out.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

it's hard doing the Photo a day but it is worth it. I faded out in August when my camera died so I'm back from my birthday I think. :D

You know what you could do for the print for the chimney breast? I'm gonna do this when i get our house looking something like presentable and that's one of those printed canvases. They're really nice and don't have to be too pricey. not as easy to change tho. :D