Thursday 4 December 2008

Friday tomorrow wooohooo

I am in need of a weekend, though this weekend will be a cleaning weekend.

The bathroom is coming along well. We have a new bath though no running water in and the walls have been tiled. it looks so much brighter and a lot more room now the random door frame and wall has gone.

We haven't got a sink in the bathroom at the mo and the toilet doesn't flush haha. Hopefully tomorrow will be new sink and new toilet in. I love coming home each night to see what has changed.

All the work has made the entire house dusty with a layer of white everywhere. trying to clean it is easier said than done as it i back again after I get in from work with the men destroying walls :) There shouoldn;t be anymore dust after tomorrow as I think it is a case of putting niceness in now.

We will have to get flooring and strip the walls and paper them. I wonder how long it will take us to do that hehe

The house is getting somewhere now which is exciting.

I really need to get started with Christmas. I have only got two presents and I don't actually know who they are for haha

I am watching celeb thingy and I've not watched it and never realised how fast it has gone as there is only four of them in. Thursdays are ruuuuubbish for telly. I need to get a hobby for Thursday nights. I am getting addicted to Fable II but Thomas is playing on his x box o I can't booo.

Ah well that is all for now :)

No comments: