Sunday 30 November 2008

Six months and all shopped out

Well today is six months married and I am still not quite used to being Mrs Scholes. I am fed up of people asking me how married life is as well. I love Thomas to bits but we have been together for so long and lived together for several years that's it not that different.

I started my Christmas shopping today. at this rate the on;y person getting presents is me haha I bought a dress for Christmas Day or boxing day, a bracelet, a shirt for work and a couple of jumpers. I did buy some smellies that will work well for presents for someone.

I should really get a wiggle on it is the first of December tomorrow. YaaaY! That means I can eat a chocolate a day from the Advent Calendar :) I am looking forward to decorating the house but have to wait for the bathroom to be finished first.

I am watching last nights strictly Come dancing, I love the dresses that they wear. I would love to have a go at doing all of these dances. The one thing ruins it though are the awful singers, some times they can sing well but most of the time they are terrible.

Ah well now I have to decide whether I am going to make tea and do some Ironing or play Fable II, I have come quite addicted to that game hehe

No comments: