Wednesday 19 November 2008

Bathrooms in livingrooms and period pains.

Well today has been a pain in the arse.

We have bought a new suite from Rapid as we are finally getting our bathroom done in a couple of weeks YAY! They were supposed to call my mum this morning with a time they were coming to my house. At 1 o'clock after several calls to Rapid I get a call from the delivery blokes saying they are outside my house d'oh.

Thankfully I was working in woolton office today and got a lift home to let them in and then back to work again. Now I have a suite in the livingroom.

Work is OK and I am getting to spend an extra day a week in woolton which is fabulous. I am trying to think of ways to market the family department in the woolton office. Part of me feels a little weary about trying for a baby with work the way it is at the moment. I need to work hard to get my billing up and figures in place so that I will be safe if I have to take maternity leave next year.

After yesterdays post I can safely say that the glee of getting my period yesterday is well and truely gone and all I have is mild grumyness and pains.

Ah well rubbish TV is spoilt tonight as there is friendly between Germany and England. I half wanted to watch the Scotland and Argentina to hear the Scots sing the Maradona song.

No comments: