Saturday 29 November 2008

Talking to myself...

There is no one online and my H is playing Street Fighter with random x box and Internet wierdies. So i thought that I would write my third post of the evening hehe

I am watching Xtra Factor and it is so very disturbing tonight. I love Holly Willabooby. JLS in school uniforms, just wrong. I have had a bit of a temperature today so clearly there is something wrong with me because I am kinda liking Myley Cyrus... (HELP) The temperature was alright though as I wandering around outside this morning with my coat open and not cold at all and just a t shirt on hehe

I never mentioned before but we are finally getting our bathroom done this week WOOHOO They are starting on Tuesday by destroying the bathroom first, pulling down the ceiling and knocking down the wall and getting rid of the hideous grey suite. Lovely white suite in the living room should hopefully be in over the weekend, I can't wait for a long hot bath in a bathroom without fear that the day I am in the bath is the day that the ceiling is about to collapse on me hehe

Well I think I might call it a day and go upstairs and what the Tudors :)

At least talking to myself I get to talk without interruptions haha

No comments: