Sunday 23 November 2008

Cycle 1 CD6

Well this weekend has been wasted as I went out on Friday with the girls from work and it was soooo much fun. I was a naughty wife though and never came home until 11.30 the next day whoops. My neck is still saw now hehe

It appears that my monthly friend has gone away and looking at the calender it makes you realise how hard getting pregnant can be. There are only a few days each month that it could actually happen! For cycle one it ha[[ens to be on our six month anniversary so next weekend should be a nice one.

I say should but our bathroom roof is leaking AGAIN and we are supposed to be getting our bathroom fitted the end of this week. This week is going to be a nightmare! Must look on the positive side of things (I CAN'T)

We are being audited in work this week and I have been selected, I might cry. Wednesday is the day and I am pooping myself.

Bah stress is bad when trying to conceive so its not looking good is it? haha

Ah well that is all for now I am sure that I will be writing on here to say how I buggered the audit and lost the firm its accreditation.

No comments: