Tuesday 18 November 2008

Day One

Well I thought that I would set up a blog to put down my thoughts and feelings.

After almost 6 months of marriage me and my lovely hubby have decided that we are going to try for a baby. My friend Skip is almost 20 weeks which is making me sooo broody. The addiction that is facebook also has so many photos of friends who have gorgeous children.

I have been monitoring my cycles and I have been waiting patiently for my period to start so that we can officially start TTC. Today is the day cycle day 1 (CD1). I have never been so happy to have my period haha

I am hoping that this blog quickly turns into a blog about my pregnancy but I know I have to be realistic and may be monitoring my cycles for a a long time yet.

Well that is that for now and I will keep my little blog updated.

Gems

No comments: