Saturday 29 November 2008

Cycle 1 CD12

Well this weekend Thomas and I have been married for 6 moths woohoo. We're still in love and I am very happy.

This weekend is also a fertility weekend and I actually OV tomorrow on our anniversary so maybe it is a sign. Though I am realistic that this isn't going to happen on the first cycle. Though it's not going to stop me being impatient on the 2WW.

I need to go shopping tomorrow to buy some lovely clothes for the Christmas period and also start buying Christmas presents. Also I am probably going to buy some clear blue pregnancy tests hehe having looked around I found that they can be the best for an early indication and I need to test on day 10 of the 2ww as it is work night out on the 12th so I need to see if I am going to be drinking or not :)

The audit was fine I felt that the interview went well and I hope that we pass as a firm and make the Partners happy so our life is better.

Well that is all for now I think time to see who is getting kicked off x factor. I wanted Eoghan to go but I think poor Diana is about to go :(

No comments: