Wednesday 22 April 2009

Update on nothing much

I have been meaning to post on my blog each day for a while. I keep thinking of things that I want to say but when I turn my laptop on I check the usual websites and then I start reading my eBooks.

I posted today as I wanted to add a picture of the daily dose I got today. Each morning I get these funny emails and they do brighten up my mornings. A lot of them are about work which makes me smile even more. I like to print them off and leave them on random peoples desks to spread the joy. The past ones are heeeeere. You can sign up to the daily emails to add a nice touch to your weekday mornings.



I wanted to blog this one as it is about writing. I want to read a lot more before I write and as I have either posted here or said in my head I aim to submit before I am 30. I like the way I lose myself in a book the first time I read it and then re-read it with a different view.

I also said that I wanted to be a Domestic Goddess by the time I am 30 as well. That is two good goals. I might go and look for one of those 30 things to do before you’re 30 lists see what I can tick off.

For the life of me I can’t remember what I was going to post about. I might find out how to blog from my mobile so that I can keep track of my thoughts as I go along.

Well for now I shall leave it at that and go and figure out what to cook my lovely hubbly for tea when he gets home, see a domestic goddess in the making hehe

No comments: