Monday 13 April 2009

Plenty of reading.

Aah so the end of the long weekend is upon us, how sad :(

I think I mentioned a few posts ago that I had bought the new Kelly Clarkson CD. I have to say I really, really like it. I have spent so much time singing and dancing away to it. Normally when I grab my MP3 player I click random play but I realised today that I set it up to play “All I ever wanted”.

I have also done lots of reading this weekend.

After having been led to H-I-A-T I was reading Anne McAllister’s blog and saw a post with a rather captivating picture of Sebastian Savas. It is nice to have an image in my head already rather than just drawing one up so I bought Savas’ Defiant Mistress which I really enjoyed. Great characters, fab story and I fell in love with harm, the dog.

I also found The Wanton Bride by Mary Brendan. I had been looking for it as after reading A Practical Mistress as I needed to know the story of Emily and Mark. I did enjoy APM more but it was a good read. This is a historical romance, I am expanding my romance reading hehe

Another book that I was waiting to be released was Blind-Date baby by Fiona Harper. This is one of a three book collection called blind date brides. The first book was nine-to-five bride by Jennie Adams which I enjoyed. The collection is about three woman who join a dating website and become online friends who help each other through the road of dating.

I want to keep reading good books rather than reading crappy statements and stupid senseless letters in work. I really need to pick myself up in work and not let it get to me. I will love work I will love work haha at least the boss isn’t in this week.

I was supposed to consider doing some tidying today I forgot and it is too late now hehe I have done some ironing though so that is actually some effort being made. I really have spent the weekend just reading and eating chocolate hehe

Right I am going to leave it at the as I want to update a few links so I can just log on here and navigate the internet much easier.

No comments: