Saturday 4 April 2009

Goodbye Hair?

Well I am going to the hairdressers today. I am thinking that a new doo will a great confidence boost and be a refreshing change. I spent so long growing my hair and now I want to chop it hehe, not too short mind as I don't want shorter hair than Thomas.

I am looking at getting somewhere between 6 - 9 inches chopped off, eeeek.

This is not an easy thing for me as I am a weird phobia of hairdressers due to the many many hack jobs I have had.

Vicki offered to chop 5 inches off yesterday so that I wouldn't chicken out, I wish she had done now as I have a fear that I will sit in the chair and the words "just a trim" will fall out of my mouth! I might write it down that I want a lot chopped and no matter what I say don't only give me a trim hehe

Well I guess I better go and get dressed and head into town to find something for H, what to buy I don't know. I am going to get stressed in town as I will need to rush about to get back for the stupid hair cut.

Is it just me or does the result show for Dancing with the Stars seem to draaaaaag? maybe its the adverts as well, long live BBC free of ads.

I might post pictures this afternoon :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

the hair looks awesome!