Wednesday 25 March 2009

YaY The X Box returns!

Well Thomas is happy as his X Box came home today hooray. He was a right misery when he got home from work as he is fed up of going there and then spending his evening looking for something else. When we got in he had an email to say the x box had been delivered but we didn’t know the name and no note saying what house number.

We normally have one lovely neighbour who takes in all our crap but it wasn’t her so Tom sulked a little more and tried to find a number to call UPS. It turns out is was at number 6 haha. We only know Dad and sons name I can’t remember mum’s name. Tom calls her loud mouth and I call her psycho and they call me Jill hehe

As we found out it was next door they had just arrived home so Tom has set it up and actually managed to crack a smile.

I’m cooking the new whilst typing this and I am finding it hard to concentrate as the smell of garlic is just so yummy mmm the fact I can smell it means I should go and check it as it may well be cooked….

…mmm food…

All fed now and feeling good :) I love food, it is a wonderful thing. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and be a size 10 and not have to pay for the food. Lots of fresh fruit for brekkie, tasty wraps for lunch and lots of splendid tastiness for tea followed by lots of CAKE and ice cream hehe

Now that was a bit of a tangent.

Don’t they say things come in threes? Three bad things 1, X obix broke, 2. lost wedding ring 3. Tom will have no job does that mean we are due to have three good things? We have had 2, 1. Wedding ring found (even though it was because of a murer attempt!) and 2 x box is back and all better. I only think that the third good thing is that we win the roll over tonight.

That would be super bliss! Go to work and hand in my notice, buy a nice house at Calderstones and then travel the planet, first class so Thomas has room for his legs! I have spent so much time lately wishing that we would win the lottery, it would be a very welcome means to an end, ah well fingers crossed for tonight!

Well I am watching Corrie, Tony is creepy, I wonder when his naughtiness will be discovered. It’s been going on for ages. I need closure on this now! Uuuurgh Ken is smooching it’s not good.

The Apprentice starts again tonight, I hope they have some good candidates this year. I rather than this programme but Sir Alan does scare me a little.

Ah well I don’t think I have anything else to say so I shall sign off :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

god I soo would like to win the lottery. It'd be just SO much of a relief. First stop a visit to my dad so he can tell him boss to feck off, then a stop to BT to tell them to feck off, then a call to a hotel to book a suite to live in until my house is completely rennovated how I want it.

Bliss! Al's having the same trouble going in there - mind you this is his second time being finished in 2 months so he's feeling doubly unwanted and very mopey which isn't like him. I worry a lot :(

xxx