Sunday 29 March 2009

Feeling a bit sick.

I'm actually feeling a bit sick at the moment. As me and Tom were going to Tesco there was a crash at the end of the road. A double decker bus went straight into the back of a car that was turning into our road. There were two kids in the back of the car and the little girl was crying her eyes out along with her mum who was driving.

There was glass and bits of the car everywhere. We went over the help and everyone was fine. Mum was in utter shock which upset the children more than the actual crash. Thankfully it was a big car or I dread to think what would have happened.

I helped Dad call an ambulance / police and then played with the little boy whilst Dad looked after his daughter and mum went to get her friend who she was visiting.

I was fine and we left when everything was under control, went to tesco, came back and made lunch as I've just sat down and been hit with a horrible sick sensation. The noise was horrendous followed by the screams and crying from mum and the children but I know that they are all OK so I'm being silly!

I hate that road when having to turn into our road because you can't actually see that there is a right turn until you are right up to it and cars and buses are always right behind cars in front.

I think I will go in search of something sweet to settle me down! If I fail I can just sit and look at the pictures in my last thread!

No comments: