Monday 30 March 2009

I wish

I wish that I could go to work and tell some people exactly what I thought of them without there being any consequences! Today wasn't actually that bad I just saw my clients and got on with my work as the boss was out.

I have to do some bills tomorrow and work really hard and just keep my head down. It is the end of the financial year which is such a hellish time so I am going to treat myself on Friday if I manage not to crack!! o0o I wonder what that can be!

Also need to think of what to get H for her birthday. I have no clue and my head is just frazzled I am hoping that inspiration hits at some point between the bills, clients and crap hehe

This weekend is also the end of cycle 5 and for some reason I am really nervous about it though there is not rational explanation. I think it is just the stress I have at the moment it just one more thing rather than a week were I keep making pg symptoms up heh

I've just cried at the thought that Leanne the wabbit had died in Corrie but phew she is OK! ANTM time to zone out.

I am hoping normal cheery self will be resumed on Friday at 5.15!

1 comment:

Skippy said...

god my pg symptoms were feeling like crap, extreme tiredness and feeling like crap (which is put down as stress)and then REALLY sore boobs which was when I twigged.

btw, there is DEFINITELY enough room in your life for Ewan AND Jonny.

Most definitely.
Oh yes.

Hugs
xxx