Thursday 26 March 2009

Happy Flowers


26.03.09 - Flowers
Originally uploaded by digitalskittles
Well I have been complaining that work is rather depressing lately. Nich you're so nice for just listening to me whinge hehe

Today I got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from a lady I did a divorce for. It really did cheer up my day. I love it when someone appreciates the help!

Only one more day and then it is the weekend! Now do I clean and iron or waste it away again and read and watch more TV?

I say waste I don't mean waste I mean have a mental health break haha

I am sleepy so I am going to watch ER and then go to bed and catch some zzZZzz

1 comment:

Nichola said...

Aw love, you're welcome. I'll listen any time! People doing nice things help to brighten your day don't they? I had a nice message from a a parent yesterday which really made me smile.