Tuesday 24 March 2009

Sperm, Holby and a yay to ma twinner

Well I got in from work today after sitting there working hard but achieving nothing I hate days like that!! When I got in I decided to watch The Great Sperm Race that was on Channel 4 last night.

Well I sat there and my gob was smacked. I have read about how hard it is to get pregnant and know that it takes time but good grief watching that programme it is a wonder anyone gets pregnant!! Sperm getting attacked, getting lost down random tunnels and climbing ladders into the sky! It was fascinating but rather daunting.

At the end I did notice that there is a game of the programme on the channel 4 wesbite, I might go and have a little play later hehe

I am rather sleepy but it is only early yet so I can’t go to sleep. I might have a nosey at what albums I can buy.

I bought Kelly Clarkson’s new album on Sunday and have spent a couple of days dancing around to it, I think it is fab. I’ll have to learn the lyrics though and then deafen poor Tom with my singing.

I am sure that there was something else I wanted to talk about today but for the life of me I can’t remember. Ah well time to waste the next couple of hours watching rubbish telly and watch Holby (not the same now Sam has gone boohoo) and then Coleen’s real Women, I do like Coleen and I love playing the “How many time will she say yous” game hehe

Oh yes I remember now! Just wanted to say a little YAY for Katie who will hopefully get herself a spangly new place to live now that the man has finally called hehe I shall pack a case for a weekend at yours then in the summer hehe

Now to Holby. Hmm I don’t think they actually have any drool worthy men in this now, why of why do I watch it??

No comments: