Wednesday 15 August 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday–Lucky Cruiser

Wednesday again, time to get weighed!  I am now 12 stone 4 1/2 lb.  So a 1 1/2 loss.  I am just cruising on this weight loss malarkey without making an effort.  Which I know is very lucky for me and clearly can not last.

                                Scared Scales
I've been naughty with cakes and Tangfastics, they were all for medicinal purposes because of wonky hormones making me feel like a bag of crap ATM. But that is a post of it's own maybe.


I have downloaded some of the podcasts from NHS choices.  Couch to 5k which I will have to do in the park and also the strength and flexibility which apparently I can do indoors or outdoors but I would require shoulder height railings or bar.  This may be difficult indoors or out I can't think were there are any.
I

think I will do the strength one this afternoon to kick things off and try and keep it up.

So that is it on the weight loss front for this week and fingers crossed the cruising continues :)

No comments: