Friday 24 August 2012

A – Z of me

A-Z About Me

I read an A-Z About Me on Beauty Swot so thought I would steal it.

A - Age – 29 – for the next 2 weeks anyway!

B - Best holiday – Orlando.  We went for our honeymoon and I still dream about all the amazing things we did.  I can’t wait for the children to be old enough to appreciate it so we can go back.

C - Chores you hate – All of them!!


D - Dogs – Both of my parents are blind so I grew up guide dogs and love all dogs.

E - Essential start to your day – I don’t really have one.  I am sometimes proud of myself if I can string words together in the morning. 

F - Favourite colour – Yellow – it is just so cheery.

G - Gold or silver – White gold.

H - Height – 5ft 2 or 5ft 3 depending on who measures me so I must be 5ft 2 and a good bit.

 
I - Instruments you play – Tambourine.  Tom even bought me one for my birthday once :)

J - Job title – Legal Secretary althoguh I am a qualified Legal Executive.

K - Kids – 2 - a girl called Olivia and a boy called Will

L - Live – Liverpool

M - Mother's name – Sue

 
N - Nickname – Don’t have any just shortened versions of Gemma.

O - Overnight hospital stays – 3 for myself  that I remember there were some as a baby that I obviously don’t.  Plenty with Olivia and about to increase the number with Will.

P - Pet Peeves – Rudeness, bullying and inconsiderate people.


Q - Quote from a film – Gonna need a bigger boat – Jaws.

R - Right or left handed – Right


S - Siblings – Nope, just me

T - Time you wake up – I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 13 week old so any time between 4am and 8am

U - Underwear – Yes I do wear it – haha me too.

V - Vegetable you hate – Peppers and I hate the fact that I hate them!!

W - What makes you run late – Dancing to the radio instead of getting ready and the children or the inability to crawl out of bed.

X - X-rays you've had – A couple as I was a rather accident prone child. 

Y - Yummy food you make – I am a crap cook but the fat class shepards pie is quite nice.

Z - Zoo animal – Tigers LOVE THEM!

So that is me :)

No comments: