Monday 5 September 2011

Mr Bloom

I really can not get the song from Mr Bloom's nursery out of my head! It is annoying me now. Also the fact that I have a weird thing for Mr Bloom. Well without his allotment gear he looks like this so mabe it isn;t too bad... maybe.



Half of the office have thought I was insane singing "meet the veggies" today, one girl wanted to kill me as she has cbeebies aged children so had the song in her head and Vicki though I was being rude singing a song about meat and veg, but then she would!

Other than that going to keep this post a short one so I can run off and find a new song to get stuck in my head.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm singing your Song also every Day. And i feel happy like my dauther :-)

Anonymous said...

Mr bloom is very dishy, I met him once after watching him in a kiddies show of snow white. He's lovely, very good looking too :) yum x

Debbie said...

I think hes gorgeous lol

Anonymous said...

what a sexy beast!!

Anonymous said...

He is quite a dish but shockingly I prefer him in his Mr bloom get up....... glad my son likes watching it, make cbeebees bearable

Unknown said...

Lovely jubbly :) he's deffo all that & a bag of spuds lol. I think he looks good in that pic, but prefer him in the gardening gear :) got a gorgeous smile & always has a twinkle in his eye.