Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bye Bye 28

So tonight I go to bed as a 28 year old and when I wake up I shall be 29, one step closer to 30. I think I need to get looking at anti wrinkle cream, even though i still have skin like a teenager *weep*

Nothing much planned for birthday this year, can't be bothered with it, god I am getting old haha.

MIL is 60 on Saturday so we'll be going there on Sunday for a nice joint celebration but poor Sue will be cooking for everyone so not much a relaxing day for her. I am hoping that the weather is night so we can take refuge in the garden, the house is going to be a busy one and not sure I can deal with people at the moment.

Ah well, time to watch the last part of red or Black and then head to bed and dream of chocolate biscuits and jam butties mmmm, odd dreams but enjoyable non the less :)

1 comment:

Skippy said...

*grumble* anti wrinkle cream *grumble* I won't comment on age considering how close I'm getting to "that" one.

But now I have to check out the strictly line up I might just watch it this year!