Wednesday 6 June 2012

Rubbish Blogger

So here we go again, I keep saying that I am going to blog then just never seem to get around to it.

Since I blogged last time so much has happened.

I have has my 20 week scan which was brilliant as baby was living in my hip so getting all the measurements that were needed wasn't too easy, at one point I was holding on to the bed for dear life as she was tipping it further and further back with tom on standby to grab my ankles :)

Then after that we had Christmas which was lovely. Olivia understood it much more this year and although loved the lights on the tree she pretty much left it alone, doubt that will happen again.

Then January to March went by in a mixture of my body slowly falling apart and work being pretty pants with morale being super low and bosses being bastards, although as maternity leave grew closer I cared less and less and it was nice think I was escaping for 10 months.

March and April were filled with lots of trips to Alder Hey for the next stage of Olivia's operations. She now has artificial lenses in her eyes.

The first eye she was babbling away happily and the second eye has been a little more tricky. She had a bit of an infection and it's still not right but we go back next week to get it checked out.

Then we get to May. Pretty quiet month really, well until 20th May when my beautiful baby boy William made his entrance to the world. I am going to do a separate post with the whole birth story.

He is now 17 days old and it has been a lovely few weeks. He has caught his Dad's cold so is struggling a little but hopefully it will clear soon.

Olivia is dealing great with Will. There have been a few moments of jealously and upset but that is to be expected. At the moment she loves to help out which is lovely but at wash time and nappy time can get a little messy :)

She is super cute when he sneezes as she says bless you Will :) this is one of the few times she uses his name, other then that he is baby or George, George is his middle name but it comes from Peppa Pig hehe

So life is sailing by nicely and fingers crossed that it lasts. Though I am alone with 2 on Friday so I may start with a break down then, especially as it a forecast heavy rain :/

Now let's see if I can actually keep up with blogging.

No comments: