Thursday 17 February 2011

zzZZzz

I am soooo tired. I was fine back a work for the first couple of weeks but I am so exhausted now. I need to find a way to work 4 days per week or even just finishing at . Getting home at 6 is just hard as Olivia is so tired she just wants to have her bottle and get to bed. Ideally I would like a lotto win but the machine never seems to pick the right numbers.

Ooh this has started off as a moan!

Life is good in general. My little lovely is almost 1. How the hell did that happen? Time really does just seem to fly by.

As far as her eyes go there have been ups and downs but we seem to be fairly steady at the moment. Contact lenses are a big fail and the hospital don't seem to happy about that so we are waiting for the consultant to make a decision about what he wants to do. I am just going to keep saying leeeeave me be :) it is only for a year until they start the next round of operations.

Nothing much is happening really, I just seem to be living for the weekend when we get some nice time together although one day I need to just sleep for a day to catch up on myself so life gets easier, things are always easier after a good sleep. I might book a days holiday and spend most of it sleeping and then the afternoon with O! Sounds like plan actually.

I really should keep blogging and maybe even try to make it interesting.

No comments: