Sunday 27 February 2011

Poor Baby

Well I thought this weekend would lead to all my washing being up-to-date but sadly this is not the case. My poor Oliviasaurus seems to have developed evening sickness so last night and tonight from tea time she has just sicked everywhere.

Last night I was alone as Tom went to a birthday party of Caz's 30th (it was superhero themed the pics look like muchos fun was had!) I was sadly home having to do numerous bed changes. I ran out of sheets for O and ended up putting one of our king size sheets in her cot. Thankfully with my new, fabulous washer dryer I cleaned and dried everything over night.

This morning she woke up fine and happy then around the same time as yesterday she got grouchy and whiny then cue scene similar to the exorcist! I was covered, she was covered, the stairs and floor at the bottom of the stairs were covered and the walls were covered, I just wanted to cry. She's been in bed for about 2 hours and all is calm, TOUCH WOOD!

I hope she is well enough for nursery tomorrow and shifts the bug soon and I manage to shift this stupid cough! There is only a week left until I start jury service and I don't want to be sitting their worrying about her.

On a note to me #amwriting and #amscared haha

No comments: