Saturday 17 July 2010

LIFE PLANS

Nich is currently in labour, how exciting, just waiting for news so I thought I would share my life plans with you blogworld.

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking about a good life plan, a sort of trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up type thing. Well I have come up with a lovely plan and a rather sensible one as well.

1. Go back to work 1st December 2010 as a secretary, who can be bothered with the stress of having clients? Maybe at some point but the thought of working late and then bringing work home so does not appeal to me so being a secretary will be perfect. Plus the 1st December means on my first day (or in the first week at least) I can decorate the office Christmassy so that will help!

2. Work full time (weep) to try and save some pennies to buy ourselves a bigger house. I keep looking at houses which is a little now but there are some nice ones just a few minutes up the road with off road parking and gardens, woooo.

3. When the fixed term runs out on the mortgage in two years buy said house mentioned above.

4. When moved into new home have baby number two.

5. When all babies are old enough to appreciate it go on holiday to Orlando with as many other people that want to come and hire a villa for cheap. (Note to self – Jade just bought one so ask her about mates rates!)

So that is my life plan, as I said above very sensible and achievable (hopefully).

If for some reason the above is not workable then I am going to live on the USS Enterprise with Captain Jean-Luc Picard! This has been a good discussion between myself a Skip.

Life on the Enterprise would be awesome on the basis that EVERYONE will know my name and I will not be going on away missions.

There will be no need to cook as there is a replicator, mmm food on demand. On days were we can’t be bothered slaving over a replicator we can pop down to ten forward and get some drinks and food from Guinan. How awesome would a birthday party in ten forward be?!

There isn’t any money so no need to worry about bills and so on.

Counsellor Troi is to be kicked off the ship, she is rubbish!

As we all have to do something to earn our place on the ship, no freeloaders! I am going to be Jean-Luc’s secretary. He is a very busy man and he doesn’t have a secretary, how on earth has he managed so long without me!

We’re going to help Data with his human skills and watch Spot when Data is on away missions.

There will also be endless amusements provided by the lovely Q!


There is to be a cross over from some of the characters from Voyager. The first is Chakotay. There is just something about that man that means he HAS to be there. We will also have the doc, seven and Neelix.

Life aboard the enterprise would be awesome and I think a very good back up plan should plan one not work :).

Oh we might also have to have the Count from Sesame Street there as well!

No comments: