Friday 16 July 2010

Fingers crossed we're done!

Two nights on the run O has slept for 12 hours, fingers crossed that my sleeping baby is back after the growth spurt seems to have passed.

We had her last needles yesterday until she is one and she did great, had a cry for a minute as they must hurt but then was fine and dandy and they never bothered her last night and she has been good as gold today.

Been feeling a little blue today though that is probably due to to a stupid comment from someone about my parenting. it has really bloody got to me, I thought it was supposed to be funny at first but no it was meant. Well screw you I think I am a good mum, she is well loved and well fed and my HV called me "a lovely little mum" and your parenting choices can be called into questions so AaAaarRrRrgGggGGhHHhh feck off.

Gosh I am so hungry all the time I am sat here thinking about what to update on and all I can think of is go and eat toast with jam yum yum yums. I think I will go and do that it might perk me up.

No comments: