Sunday 18 July 2010

Benjamin Christopher Mott


The lovely Nichola and Joe are now the proud parents of a scrummy little boy called Benjamin. He was born today at 12.45am weighing 9lb.

I have spent most of the day having little crying times. When I got the text at 2.30 I cried a bit, when i posted the BA I cried, when I texted some folks I cried, when I looked at the pics I cried and when I was reading the updates and messages to them from people I cried, it really is such a wonderful thing!

There is another member for team Logan, all we need now is to find out the flavour of beansprout to see which team will be kicking ass :)

I hope that all settle well and that visits can take place soon :)

Love you guys xx

2 comments:

Skippy said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN. Don't think i cried this much with Logan!

Nichola said...

Aw bless you!
I didn't cry, think I was just stunned and high on drugs!
Can't wait for you to meet him!