Thursday 24 January 2013

getting no where fast


Well my January resolutions aren't going too well, life somehow just seems to keep getting in the way! Poor Will was unwell for a good while and wanted constant cuddles poor boy :( this meant no time for sorting and clearing.

As for the losing weight then I was doing OK but I think this week I have eaten enough sugar to get diabetes :/ it has hit home that I am going back to work soon and I am finding comfort at the bottom of the biscuit barrel. I am a little nervous about stepping on those scales... we shall see how it goes!

As for cooking the ham and a manicure they are on the calendar for next week. William is spending 3 whole days in nursery with Olivia so that I don't freak out on my first day at work worrying if he is going to be OK. I am using this time productively as I shall be shopping for new work clothes, hoorah to losing enough weight to need new clothes! I am also going to see Les Miserables with mum and mum in law, sooo looking forward to that.

I did get a taste of some me time this morning as I left Will in nursery for his settling in session. He did wonderfully and I had a nice long bath, sadly it wasn't long enough to dry my hair properly so it looks a bit weird now.

The next week and a half is going to be so up and down. Both babies in nursery full time because I have to go back to work NOOOOOOO! But the cinema and shopping will be great and then a fabulous afternoon tea at Panoramic 34, I hope that the cakes are as good as the photo that they posted on the facebook page, sooo excited for that.

It's too close to bedtime so I shold eb getting ready, how on earth do working aprents find the time to do anything? I have had all day and not really done any of my bits ont eh to do list so christ knows what will happen when I am out of the house for 9 hours and still fit everything in haha (slightly manic laugh there!)  

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Ooh exciting, i hope you have a lovely day today lady!