Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tired.com

I am finding it hard to catch up on myself lately, work is hectic, after work is hectic, sleep is sporadic and I am aching all over. (seriously all I do on here is moan haha! This is part of the reason I posted Hugh as a break from whinging)

We have more teething which majorly sucks. I got a call from nursery to go and pick her up today but we are so busy in work I had to call Tom to do it. She had a bit of a temp and was apparently inconsolable but she was fine when Tom got there. The two of them ended up going to the park for a play and she took a couple of assisted steps, she obviously refused to do this again when I got home typical :)

Holiday countdown is on, 6 weeks on Friday we head across the country to Whitby or Scarborough or somewhere around there heh. I am so looking forward to a week away from real life. I am rather nervous though as I suck at cooking and the thought of having to try and cook a meal one night for 6 adults and 6 kids is terrifying me! I think I need to start looking for ideas that are easy, healthy and someone with chromes can eat! rah!

It is Apprentice night tonight which sadly is a highlight of my week. My house is a disaster zone so i should be tidying and so on but seriously I can not arsed, I will just have to make sure we don't have guests this weekend :)

Only two more get ups until the weekend woohoo!

1 comment:

Skippy said...

get Jedi Jim tp use his mind trick to sort the house out :D