Wednesday 17 June 2009

Nearing the end...

... of this cycle and for some reason I have gone crackers making up random symptoms haha

I am just looking for an excuse to have an extended period of time off work as it is rather sucky at present, so a focus on getting away from it is good.

Plus I post on a baby talk forum who have a daily thread for people who are TTC and they are all nutter (in the nicest way) but they are having a bad influence on me.

So the countdown to Saturday is really on for a few reasons firstly af is due so I'll have an answer, secondly NO WORK whoop whoop and finally I am going to get the winning six numbers on the lottery haha. Well I know that there will be a definite 1 out 3 and as meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad and I'd be happy with either of the other two. Getting all three would probably just be greedy hehe

Tomorrow is Julia's 30th I've been remembering this fact for a week and I hope that I remember tomorrow so that I can send her a text. if I put it on here it will be a reminder :)

There was something else that I was supposed to blog about, I remember sitting at my desk thinking "aah I am going to blog that" but I have forgotten, I really should write things down.

Right I am going in search of some chocolate, I know that there must be some in my bag!!

Take care lovelies xx

No comments: