Wednesday 13 May 2009

Audity stresshead

AaAaarrrRrrRgGggGGggGhHhHhhhh STRESS!

We are being audited in work and apparently the powers that be aren't looking too happy so we're all scaring ourselves that it is going badly and we'll all be out of a job by Friday hehe!

As well as being audited we're having our computer systems updated so we keep getting kicked off the servers or our PCs keep freezing, its a pain in the arse.

Also in a shocking turn around clients are actually turning up for appointments. In the past three days I have had 10 clients booked in and 9 have turned up!

I am soooo tired due to weekend madness and soo much work. I also think I am coming down with something as my throat is hurty.

I am a moaner today haha

I had a look on lol cats as it is always good to make me smile. I chose this one in honour of our pants computers in work today :)

No comments: